Your chance to win…
- The Bill Sevesi K Factor Award
- $300 Music Voucher from KBB Music
To enter K-Factor, all teachers need to do is video their Kiwileles playing & singing one of the songs from the Kiwileles’ online Songbank resource and send the video in with their entry form.
You decide which song and how to present it!
Make the judges go “Wow! That’s amazing! Incredible performance! They’ve definitely got the K Factor!”
Click here for the entry form: K-Factor 2022
- Your school must be registered for the 2022 Kiwileles Programme
- More than one individual or small group can enter from a school
- Send a link to your video to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your performance can include students and adults from your community
- Your school/organisation must have permission for every person featured in the video to appear in the public domain
Here is a link the 2021 winning song Cover Me In Sunshine from Waimea Intermediate School – Richmond and the highly recommended entry from theGrey Lynn International Ukulele Orchestra Find An Island (by BENEE who is a past Grey Lynn School pupil!)
** Entries to be received by 5pm Friday 4th November 2022 * Sorry, we are unable to accept late entries **